- 2 cups of cornflour
- 2 cups of cold water
- Food colouring (optional)
- Put the cornflour into a bowl and add a few drops of food colouring.
- Add 1 cup of cold water, stirring constantly. Stop when the water is barely absorbed.
- Gloop is safe, easy to make and fascinating to play with.
- Scoop it up in your hand and see how it’s a mouldable material but then flows like a liquid back into the bowl.
- Spread it on a table and try and draw shapes and letters in it with your finger.
- Divide the mixture and add a colour to one half and see what happens when the two halves met.
- As it dries it becomes a chalk like powder that can be brushed off.